- Two thoughts that decide your attitude. 1.what you think of yourself when you dont have anything and 2. what you think of others when you have.
- Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. waiting to win is common to all but working to win is the mark of true champion.
- A tongue has no bones but it can break a heart and also it can be a pillar of building to a broken heart.
- Argument is bad but discussion is good. argument is to find out who is right. discussion is to find out what is right.
- difference between dream and aim. dream requires effortless sleep where as aim requires sleepless effort.
- I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh. but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry!!
- sometimes eyes also get jealous of hearts. do you know why? Its simple; sometimes sweet persons remain close to heart but far away from eyes!!
- I dont think there is any exception to these words,"No one has ever loved anyone the way the other person wants to be loved!
- 'waves' are my Inspiration not because they rise and fall but becauseeach time they fall they never "fail to rise again"!
- Leave the habbit of comparing your skills and features with others. concentrate on the things which improves your own skills.
- 3 stupid stages of life: Teen-have time & energy but no money: Working-have money and energy,but no time.Old age-have time and money but no energy...
- If the looser keeps his smile, then winner will lose the thrill of victory.
- Troubles are like washing machine.. they twist, turn,and knock us around,but in the end we come out brighter than before...
- I believe in Love at first sight because I have loved my mother ever since I opened my eyes!!
- If you wait until the wind and the weather are just right, u will never plant anything and never harvest anything.
- If there is a way I will find one. If there is no way I will make one!
- Forgive me now.. tomorrow I may no longer feel guilty!!
- Lot of trouble In the world would disappear, if people talk "to" one another instead of "about" one another.
- We can easily judge others happiness by their face. But it is more tough to find the depth of sadness carved in the same person's heart!
- A life spent making mistakes is more honourable and useful than a life spent in doing nothing.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Thoughts for the day
These are some good thoughts really worth to follow: